7/07/2024

It's time for a change


Over the years, I had the privilege of working with some incredible individuals. Having a team that inspires you and pushes you to grow makes all the difference in the world. There were days when I’d go to work thinking, “I can’t believe they’re paying me to do something I would happily do for free!” It was a remarkable feeling. Being part of a team where I could ask, “What do you think about X, Y, or Z?” and receive insights I’d never considered before was invaluable. My colleagues offered perspectives that challenged my thinking and broadened my horizons. Their support and camaraderie turned work into a place of continuous learning and collaboration.




However, circumstances have changed. The supportive environment that once made my job so fulfilling is no longer the same. The dynamics have shifted, and that sense of inspiration and mutual growth has faded. It’s this change that has led me to the difficult decision to seek new opportunities. While I’ll always cherish the experiences and growth I’ve had, I realize it’s time to find a new environment where I can continue to learn, be challenged, and feel inspired.