10/25/2017

Corporate culture

Hello,

I didn't write many posts this year... again.. anyway, something that triggered me to write this post was an article on LinkEdin about  "Corporate culture".  I couldn't find the article so I can post it as part of this post, which I am sorry about! :(

I haven't think much about what happens of my working environment when new people join the organisation but recently I found myself being one of the quite few old employees of the company I work at - wow, however, back to the topic - number of new people joined from different other companies, some of them were quite pro-active, other quite pro-passive - other negatively pro-active and then I found myself coming in the office and people don't even respond to 'Good Morning' and start wondering what happen with the fun to work with other people and corroborate on different technical challenges.  I assume everyone had one of those days when was asking himself on the way to work - "what happened?" - I could dive a lot on this topic, but prefer to keep it simple.

I guess the problem is .. culture.. but not corporate culture, it's about personal culture.



N.