Skip to main content

me at Sweden

Sweden,

Kacnah v Stockholm, terminal 2 okolo 21:xx localno vreme - letishteto e malko v sravnenie s tezi na koito sum bil do momenta.. triabwashe da si nameria transport do centura na grada koeto stana s Airport Shuttle koito poruchah ot informaciata na letishteto - bileta struwashe 190 kroni (20 euro) ako si kupish bilet online struwa 150. Otsednah v Scandic Continental (~120 euro noshtuwkata) - staiata beshe tolkowa malko che biah siguren che moga da dokosna ednovremenno dvete steni na staiata.. gotinoto na tazi veriga e che vsichkite imat Free Internet za razlikta ot Belgia kudeto za dva chasa triabwa da platish okolo 15 euro.

Gradyt ima centur, podoben na povecheto v BG, dylga turgovska ulica - razdelena
na dve chasti, staria i novia grad.. taaa.. ima kakwo da se vidi.. interesno miasto e
i sas sigurnost e dosta po-hubawo to Oslo,Norway.

Horata izgljedat malko po-normalni, malko po-eftino e.. ne znam kakwo drugo da razkaja ne mojah da razglejdam obstoino kakto mi se iskashe vse pak biah na course.

Popular posts from this blog

CompTIA+

Sometimes you just need a good distraction, and I randomly got the urge to study for an exam;  something I haven't done in years. I decided to look into network security and started watching some CompTIA training videos, and...it was all a bit too familiar. Apparently the search continues.

Juniper IS-IS summary

##################################################################################################### ## ISIS ##################################################################################################### # Be sure to set family iso on the interface to be placed into ISIS set interfaces <interface> family iso # By default Junos places interfaces as L1/L2 # Default route leaking:         L1 to L2 - all internal routes         L2 to L1 - 0/0 route # L1/L2 will send the attached-bit down to L1 and it will act as a NSSA-like area.  When the L1 interface # receives the attached-bit it will inject a 0/0 route into the RIB point to the L1/L2 interface. # To disable the attached bit use: set protocols isis ignore-attached-bit # Be careful with the "interface all" command, as it may have some unexpected consequences such as trying # to establish a neighbor on your fxp0 management...

The thing I didn't see coming

I keep forgetting I have this blog. But today felt like the right time to write something - something a bit more personal than usual. I want to talk about burnout. A while back I was deep in a very large infrastructure project. What started as a technical role slowly turned into something much broader - I found myself handling bits of legal, commercial negotiations, RFP work, supplier discussions. A lot of moving parts. And somewhere along the way, I realised I was doing most of it on my own. The late nights started adding up. Long calls with suppliers making sure the bill of materials was right, checking the solution actually held together end to end, always that nagging feeling that something had been missed somewhere. It just kept going. And then something shifted in me. It's hard to describe. I'd never experienced anything like it before - burnout, anxiety, call it what you want - but it hit me in a way I really wasn't prepared for. I've always been someone who...