Skip to main content

Internetwork Expert goes commercial with Dynamips

Internetwork Expert, Inc. - July 2007 Newsletter - www.InternetworkExpert.com

What's New This Month:

>CCIE Security End-to-End Program
>CCIE Storage Classes
>Dynamips Lab Workbook
>Promotions in July
>FREE Technology V-Seminars
>Internetwork Expert Going Global
>Featured CCIE Success Story
>Congratulations to...
>Upcoming Classes

Read more here: http://internetworkexpert.com/newsletter/july2007.htm

Thanks to the guidance of our expert instructors Brian Dennis & Brian McGahan, along with your perseverance, Internetwork Expert continues to have the fastest growing list of R&S CCIEs in the world, in most cases two to three times our nearest competition! If you are an Internetwork Expert customer who recently passed the lab we want to know! Email success@internetworkexpert.com and tell us how Internetwork Expert helped you to achieve your CCIE goal!
__________________________________________

Popular posts from this blog

CompTIA+

Sometimes you just need a good distraction, and I randomly got the urge to study for an exam;  something I haven't done in years. I decided to look into network security and started watching some CompTIA training videos, and...it was all a bit too familiar. Apparently the search continues.

Juniper IS-IS summary

##################################################################################################### ## ISIS ##################################################################################################### # Be sure to set family iso on the interface to be placed into ISIS set interfaces <interface> family iso # By default Junos places interfaces as L1/L2 # Default route leaking:         L1 to L2 - all internal routes         L2 to L1 - 0/0 route # L1/L2 will send the attached-bit down to L1 and it will act as a NSSA-like area.  When the L1 interface # receives the attached-bit it will inject a 0/0 route into the RIB point to the L1/L2 interface. # To disable the attached bit use: set protocols isis ignore-attached-bit # Be careful with the "interface all" command, as it may have some unexpected consequences such as trying # to establish a neighbor on your fxp0 management...

The thing I didn't see coming

I keep forgetting I have this blog. But today felt like the right time to write something - something a bit more personal than usual. I want to talk about burnout. A while back I was deep in a very large infrastructure project. What started as a technical role slowly turned into something much broader - I found myself handling bits of legal, commercial negotiations, RFP work, supplier discussions. A lot of moving parts. And somewhere along the way, I realised I was doing most of it on my own. The late nights started adding up. Long calls with suppliers making sure the bill of materials was right, checking the solution actually held together end to end, always that nagging feeling that something had been missed somewhere. It just kept going. And then something shifted in me. It's hard to describe. I'd never experienced anything like it before - burnout, anxiety, call it what you want - but it hit me in a way I really wasn't prepared for. I've always been someone who...